Hamermac Quick Couplers have been designed to permit exchanging several kinds of attachments of excavators in a few minutes without using any other tools and machines while staying in the cabin. Currently, Hamermac QC Series are available in 7 different excavator sizes.
- Double safety device (locking system)
- Excellent durability built with robust steel and ‘two-pass’ welding system
- Enhanced efficiency with optimized installation width
- Made of high strength steel plate, easy to install, and easy to use
- Installed with high-performance ripper teeth and tooth adaptor, strong digging capacity, and long working life
- Convenient for digging and loading at the same time and high efficiency
- Suitable for shoving hard substances such as hard rocks, frozen ground, stone and weathered granite to facilitate later operation
- Hamermac electrical hoist is specially designed for heavy lifting load
- Easy operating in difficult and different situations
- Easy to install, handle and operate
- Hamermac Vibro ripper was extracted the advantages of traditional breaker, ripper, and vibration hammer, but its overwhelming performance is an innovation
- Around 3 to 5 times faster than hydraulic breaker
- Low noise of less than 90dp
Hamermac Pulverizers are perfect tools for secondary demolition and recycling of concrete. Hamermac QP Series are available in 5 different excavator sizes.
- Single large bore cylinder maintain its strength through the complete stroke
- Heavy duty frame structure using high strength steel
- Cylinder rod is protected by heavy duty guard
- Bolt-on replaceable alloy steel jaw plate
- The widest jaw opening in its class
- Speed-up valve reduces the cycle time of jaw closing and opening
- Replaceable four-way turnable cutting blade
- Heavy duty jaw structure using abrasion-resistance steel
Hamermac Drum Cutters is applicable for cutting and milling rock and concrete with low noise and vibration. QDC Series are available in 5 different excavator sizes.
- Center drive design allows excellent performance in trenching applications as well as for quarrying, milling, scaling concrete and building renovation work and tunnel construction
- High excavation output
- Improved accuracy when cutting wall surfaces
- Heavy duty seals and bearing
- Hamermac series vibrating pile hammer is specially designed for excavator usage
- Easily operating and make full use of the hydraulic power of excavator, the hydraulic pressure is adjusted according to the different working situation to reach a proper impact force. This new generation product increases the production efficiency and realizes versatility of excavator.
- Applied to pull or pile sheet piles. I-steel piles, cement square pile, cylinder pile and many other shapes